Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ahhhh...my 1st blog post!

Hi there! Welcome to my brand spankin' new blog...bear with me while I figure this all out!

Here's the scoop...
I recently started selling my handmade soap, bath & body care products on Etsy in Sept 2008. http://www.ConcordSoap.etsy.com/ If you haven't checked out Etsy.com, you should! Etsy is a marketplace for handmade goods & is completely addictive! They showcase the most wonderful handmade items you could ever imagine. I've also been selling my goods on my own website, http://www.concordsoapcompany.com/, since 2002 or so. I sell locally in Northeast Ohio at craft shows and such.

Concord Soap Company's Handmade Products:
Soap (cold-process), Lotion Sticks, Body Butter, Lip Balm, Linen Water, Sachets, Refresher Oils, Body Powder

Concord Soap Company's Fragrance List: (current for Feb 2008)
Apple Jack, Fields of Lavender, Green Cactus, Island Lime, Lilacs in Bloom, Spellbound (formerly LoveSpell), Ocean Rain, Patchouli, Pine Trees, Red Clover Tea, Rose, Sweet Pea, Unscented, Warm Vanilla Sugar

1 comment: