Monday, April 4, 2011

Woohoo! Only 5 more states until we've shipped to every state!

Since I had some free time today (sarcasm), I decided that my time would be well spent by checking how many of the 50 states we have shipped our goodies to. (again, sarcasm) To my surprise, we've almost shipped to every state in the country, 45 out of 50! WOW! I was really surprised....I knew we had shipped to most of the states, but I was expecting more like 40 or so. Of course, the next question you are all wondering is...which 5 states have we NOT shipped to?

Here's the list: 
NEBRASKA
NEVADA   
NEW HAMPSHIRE
NEW MEXICO
VERMONT
Is it weird that 4 out of the 5 states begin with an N?

Soooooo.....here's a challenge.....if you place an order in our Etsy shop to be shipped to one of these 5 listed states you'll get 15% off in our quest to conquer the country!! (you don't have to live there, it can be shipped to a gift recipient in 1 of the 5 states, as well)
Use code: ConquerUSA15 to get 15% off at http://www.etsy.com/shop/ConcordSoap

And, YES, we will be making up a world map soon....to plot conquering the entire globe! Mwahahahaha!

2 comments:

  1. LOL!
    Congrats on only having 5 States Left! That is Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great job! I wish I was in one of your missing 5 states so that I could help you out. Go forth and conquer!!

    ReplyDelete